dimanche 28 août 2005

Change in direction

Seeing how slowly this blog is growing, it may be time to give it a twist. And not a slight twist, as some may be think. No, a REAL twist: my wife is pregnant! MY WIFE IS PREGNANT. MY WIFE IS PREGNANT!!! Oh-my-god! Our situation is not, hmm, how should I put it? quite uncommon. She's Chinese. From the People's Republic of China, that is. I'm French. We met in Hong-Kong some two plus years ago. She could hardly speak any English at the time. But we hooked up. Gelled. And melted. The result was a two-people wedding ceremony in Shenzhen, China three months ago, a set of tacky pictures and now, now, *drum-rolls*, she is expecting my first baby. I think i gonna use this blog to share what I'm feeling. Deep inside. Definitely an idea I'll think through in the coming days.

Aucun commentaire: