jeudi 11 février 2010

Babe of the day: Heidi Montag

Cette fille est magnifique...


Mais elle est complétement maboule:

- entièrement relookée (chirurgie esthétique)


- s'autoproclamme "une célébrité" et "profite" de ce statut

- Elle prétend avoir 20 à 30 orgasmes par jour avec nouveau mari:
Heidi Montag Has 20 To 30 Orgasms

Spencer Pratt and beautiful Heidi Montag revealed almost everything about their sex life in the new Playboy magazine issue. Montag striped for the famous publication and is featured on the cover of the September 2009 issue. Spencer even interviews her inside. After chatting about their very public life together, the talk turns to the pair's sexual exploits, with Montag also confessing she experiences 20 to 30 orgasms a day. She says, "Before you, sex was just something that happened. Now it's something I look forward to every minute of the day."Pratt says, "I never imagined in my whole life I would meet a female as sexual as you are. Most girls are usually just about themselves." Montag then comments, "It makes me happy to see you happy. Like when we do it in the car."Her husband then recalls sex in a private plane on New Year's Eve, when "I initiated you into the Mile High Club," adding, "That was maybe the best experience I've ever had in my entire life ... getting to fulfill the fantasy of all fantasies. The hardest part was, like, keeping quiet so the pilots wouldn't come back."Pratt concludes, "I feel sorry for couples who aren't as sexually satisfied as we are."
(lu dans The Insider)


- en gros, elle veut "ressembler à une déesse norvégienne"

Aucun commentaire: